I played the trumpet early in life but as I entered adolescence, my interest expanded to guitar and tenor banjo.
In Viet Nam the banjo and guitar became my release and a pastime that would change my life.
When I was discharged,
I pursued a career as an inhalation therapist from which I am now semi-retired. For over 45 years however, music has been
my avocation and my passion. My bragbook includes Jazz (soft to Dixie), Ragtime, Ballads to Boogie and
Big Band Swing along the way.
The following venues are a sampling of my music in action:
* Village Inn Pizza Parlor of Michigan - Over Twenty Years
* Grand Rapids Symphony - Picnic Pops Summer
* Major West Michigan Festivals - annually
* Major Showboats of West Michigan - Grand Haven, Holland,
* VanAndel Arena,
* DeVos Place, the New Convention Ctr. etc.
I play guitar and banjo
"A Sentimental Journey"